Friday 24 February 2017

10 Months Till Christmas - Simon Says Stamp and Inktense pencils

Time flies and now there is only 10 months till Christmas!
As previous years I am making at least one Christmas card per month. The good thing is that when Christmas is coming close I'll have a stash of cards ready. This year I am aiming for a BIG stash! 


 I am sooo fond of how this card turned out. It gave me the opportunity to finally use my "newer" stampset from Simon Says Stamp "Winter Flowers".
 

I have coloured in the flower and leaves using Derwent Inktense pencils and a waterbrush. The watercolour look it gives is fantastic. I really like that it looks so splotchy. 



With this card I am participating in: 
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - Anything Christmas Goes February
Fab'n'Funky Challenges - #339 Christmas

Also check out the Danish Operation Write Home blog (Operation Skriv Hjem). Each month on the 24th a three-woman team (including me) will be sharing Christmas card inspiration.
That is all for today :) 

Pia xxx


Supplies used: 


 

4 comments:

  1. Det er så smukt et kort..... blomsten er fantastisk og så flot på Kvist karton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! I love this fab Christmas card! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a lovely image, thanks for joining in our challenge at Fab'n'Funky this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is gorgeous! I love how you coloured the flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!