Wednesday 4 December 2013

Washi Wednesday Card # 17

Good morning,

It is yet again Wednesday and so I have # 17 of my
"Washi Wednesday Cards"
to share with you.
First I want to explain what Washi Wednesday Card is all about. Well, it is about the following question....


How many ways can you use Washi Tape on cards?

That's what I am trying to find out!
It is a little personal challenge I have going at the moment.
Every Wednesday I will show a new card using Washi Tape and hope to inspire you to use some of your dusty rolls of Washi Tape.
Todays card is a very easy and quick card to make. The variations er endless - all you have to do is change the sentiment and/or the bow.
That also means it is perfect for mass production.

I know I have said it before, but this bow from My Favorite Things is one of my absolute favorite dies - it is soooo adorable!

 
That's it for today.

Have a fabulous Wednesday :)

Pia xx

Supplies used:

3 comments:

  1. Enormt flot kort og så simpelt - må give dig ret i at den sløjfe er fantastisk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flot kort med en rigtig sød sløjfe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rigtigt flot og utroligt elegant. Den die - altså sløjfen ryger på min ønskeliste

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!